Friday, April 02, 2004

Tavis Smiley Interviews Barack Obama on NPR and PBS.

Audio is available for the Barack Obama interviews conducted by public broadcasting gadabout Tavis Smiley on both Smiley's NPR program and his PBS program. The transcript to the PBS interview (with a bonus Jim Belushi interview!) is available here.

"I am very mindful of the fact that we've got a lot of work to do. We've got to make sure that we communicate our message effectively. I've got to make sure that I respond quickly and effectively to what are going to be inevitably a bunch of negative attacks coming from Karl Rove and the Republican shop. And I feel confident that we're gonna be working harder than any other candidate to make sure that we close the deal, and I can get busy actually making some changes that are gonna help the people of Illinois."

If you want to help Mr. Obama make those changes, feel free to click on the link to your right and donate to the campaign.

No comments:

Followers