Tuesday, November 09, 2004

LIBERAL SO-CALLED "MORAL VALUES"

It's a good thing this guy's Dad got Him the job, cause He couldn't get elected in the Blue States talking like this:
Depart from me, you accursed, into the eternal fire prepared for the devil and his angels.

For I was hungry and you gave me no food, I was thirsty and you gave me no drink,

a stranger and you gave me no welcome, naked and you gave me no clothing, ill and in prison, and you did not care for me."

Then they will answer and say, "Lord, when did we see you hungry or thirsty or a stranger or naked or ill or in prison, and not minister to your needs?"

He will answer them, "Amen, I say to you, what you did not do for one of these least ones, you did not do for me."
Feed the hungry? Clothe the naked? Care for the sick? Care for the imprisoned?!? And not a word about tax cuts...

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive