Thursday, February 17, 2005

UNINTENDED CONSEQUENCES

"You should join us on the 'fringe.'" -- Eric Zorn

EZ couldn't have known that his innocent response to my e-mail regarding bloggers and others in "fringe media" would lead to the mighty So-Called "Austin Mayor" media empire that you see before you.

Although my first post went up on February 10, 2004, the first of any substance was posted one year ago today.

I'm now sure that Mr. Zorn's response was merely a desperate attempt to redirect my poorly conceived rants away from his e-mail in-box, but it was sufficient encouragement to spur me to start this blog.

So if you are reading this thinking "Maybe I could do that" -- or "This guy sucks!" -- you too should join us on the fringe.

Now, where's my cake?

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive