Friday, September 09, 2005

LAURA BUSH: HE CARES... NO, REALLY... NO, I'M SERIOUS.

From the Washington Post:
Laura Bush described as "disgusting" comments by rapper Kanye West and Democratic chairman Howard Dean blaming her husband for the disproportionate number of black hurricane victims.

"I think all of those remarks are disgusting, to be perfectly frank, because of course President Bush cares about everyone in our country," the first lady said Thursday in an interview with American Urban Radio Networks.

"And I know that. I mean, I'm the person who lives with him," she said. "I know what he's like and I know what he thinks and I know how he cares about people."
Sure he cares about people -- just not enough to give up more than two days of his month-long vacation.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive