Yes, I'm still catching up on my blog reading.
Over at Soapblox, Bridget provided a report from north of the border reaffirming that they'll be salting the roads in Hell before I send another dollar to the DCCC.
- ► 2008 (244)
- ► 2007 (349)
- Progressive Disastro Turfing
- Dear Netflicks,
- And Counting...
- N.O.P.E. to NitWTTWits
- "Go Out and See What You Can Find" A couple of ...
- Eat Lunch With a Pitchfork
- Separated at Birth?
- "Can't... Stop... Undermining... the Grassroots."
- I Didn't Do It!
- Fake Eyes Boost Honesty
- New Look
- Yes Dear, We're Still Getting Your War On.
- Posted Solely to Justify the Vulgar Pun
- America's Most Republican County: GOP is in the Da...
- Daley's Duty
- "'Cause It's The Only Thing I Wanna Do..."
- When He's Right, He's Right.
- Justice Delayed is Justice Denied
- One Man's Crisis is Another Man's Opportunity
- Catching Up
- Slow/No Blogging
- Libraries Had Fewer Explosions, When I Was a Kid
- How Abe Spent His 4th of July
- One Hour to Lift-Off
- Sen. Stevens Staff: The Dog Ate My Internets
- ▼ July (25)
- ► 2005 (555)