"Sen. Obama has often referred to himself as 'a constitutional law professor' out on the campaign trail. He never held any such title."
-- Clinton spokesman Phil Singer, March 27, 2008
"The Law School has received many media requests about Barack Obama, especially about his status as "Senior Lecturer." From 1992 until his election to the U.S. Senate in 2004, Barack Obama served as a professor in the Law School. *** Several times during his 12 years as a professor in the Law School, Obama was invited to join the faculty in a full-time tenure-track position, but he declined."
-- University of Chicago Law School, March 28, 2008
- Breaking: Press Release from the Legion of Doom
- Clinton Campaign Returns to the Heady Days of "It ...
- Sen. Obama's Pennsylvania Gutter Politics
- Great Krypton!
- so-called "Answer Man": Free Advice That's Worth E...
- Elephants Donkeys Never Forget
- "I think that I shall never see, sniper fire a poe...
- Don't Mention It!
- Chris Kelly: Nazi Controversy in Bill O'Reilly's C...
- Clinton Drama
- Neil Steinberg: Correction
- Five Years, Four Grand
- I Hate Violence... But I Love Kickin' Ass!
- Mark Evanier Throws His Aunt Under the Bus
- Clinton and Rev. Wright
- Who Inspects the Inspectors General?
- Cat and Girl and Obama
- Iraq: A Five Year Review
- "Balanced" Headlines for Historic Speeches
- James Fallows' Instant Reaction to Barack Obama's ...
- "You wanta make real money, you gotta start a reli...
- Clapton is God(-Awful)
- Get Your Green On.
- Pseudonymous for Anonymous
- A Half-Wit Child Playing War With Real Soldiers
- Oh... Now I get it.
- Experience v. Judgment - A Case Study
- Presidential Scandal Controversy Trivia
- "Turn It Up! Bring the Noise!"
- "I am depressed." -- Taggart, Blazing Saddles
- Save Versus Dork... Failed.
- A Nine Million Dollar Losing Streak
- Foster to Oberweis: "I... Drink... Your... Milksha...
- Attention Shut-Ins and House-Bound Misanthropes fo...
- Sweet: Clinton Writing-Off Taxing Questions
- This Saturday! All Day!
- Tribune: "Oberweis has shown in four campaigns tha...
- KLF: Keep Lobbing Fear
- Ask Not What Your Party Can Do For You...
- Save Versus Sadness
- Free! NIN Ghosts I
- Wellstone Mental Health Fairness Bill
- John Sidney Bigalow: Presidential Gigolo
- A Peanuts Presidential Parable
- Blue Monday: Imagine
- Clinton over Obama on Blackwater et al.
- Enter Sandman
- ▼ March (49)
- ► 2007 (349)
- ► 2006 (418)
- ► 2005 (555)