Sen. Hillary Clinton has stayed in the primary race -- even though she has no chance of regaining the lead -- based on the slim hope that Sen. Barack Obama would do or say something so revolting that the Democratic party would find him unelectable.
By once again raising the specter of assassination, Sen. Clinton has done exactly that:
- The R. Kelly Child Pornography Sentence (of the da...
- Is Argus Greek for Stupid?
- "O" My Goodness!
- Harvey Herschel Korman, 1927 - 2008
- DPC GOP DUI
- McClellan to Media: We Play You Like a Fiddle
- Let's not kill the karma, Let's not start a fight,...
- Required Reading for DuPage County
- Tears of a Clown, Parts I & II
- And the 2008 Summer Travel Season is Officially Un...
- Showing Their Cards at FOX News
- A Woman Ahead of Her Time
- Answering the Musical Question
- Assassin v. Pimp
- Like Rain on Your Wedding Day
- Did You Get Your Invitation?
- Eight Seconds to Immortality
- Crude and Rude Flashback
- Houses of Cards
- Wisdom for the 21st Century
- Nazi Punks Fuck Off!
- A friend with weed is a friend indeed! the real cr...
- And Speaking of Rednecks...
- Up Against the Wall Redneck Mothers Day!
- Obliterate = Atomic Death
- SETEC ASTRONOMY
- In Politics 45 Years is an Eternity
- Working Class Hero Has Lent Her Campaign Eleven an...
- Tuesday's Lesson: It's not that Clinton can't eve...
- Dems to Clinton: Turn Out the Lights... the Party'...
- Sisters Vote for Nun of the Above
- Kentucky Derby as Democratic Primary Metaphor
- ▼ May (32)
- ► 2007 (349)
- ► 2006 (418)
- ► 2005 (555)