Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Tears of a Clown, Parts I & II

Part I by Smokey Robinson and The Miracles:
Well they're some sad things known to man
But ain't too much sadder than
The tears of a clown when there's no one around
Oh yeah, baby baby, oh yeah baby baby
Part II by Jill Iscol on Huffington Post:
I am a Hillary supporter and along with millions of Democrats throughout our country, I have been outraged by how the media have treated her throughout this primary season. But what is most disturbing is how my Party has stood by and allowed the demeaning and dishonest attacks on Hillary to continue.

This is not the party I thought I belonged to. This is not the party that espouses fairness, justice and equality for all.
This hyperbolic outrage would entertaining -- the post is entitled "How Dare You!" -- if not for one lingering question: In November, will these Clinton dead-enders abandon our Democratic Party for their own Pity Party?

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive