Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Transcribed: Voice Mail from a Republican

Yes, I have Republican friends. And they leave me voice mail messages:
You know... sigh

Hi [Austin] this is Dan... and I was listening to the radio and in the lead story on the news was George Fucking Bush talking about how wrong Russia's aggression is... sigh...

I have no idea what the facts are about the Russian involvement in Georgia and... sigh... and I don't care... except to the extent that "Who is George Bush to say that somebody needs to respect someone else's territorial boundaries?" Give me a fucking break!

I just couldn't take it... I had to turn it off.

Talk to you later.
Dan is a pro-life/anti-war Republican. Dan will not be casting a vote in the presidential election.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, your Republican friend doesn't like McCain. I guess it's over.

--So Called Douchy Zorn Cornholer.

So-Called Austin Mayor said...

SCDZC,

Is that you grandma?

-- SCAM
so-called "Austin Mayor"
http://austinmayor.blogspot.com

Followers

Blog Archive